Helping your collection crew
- Ensure no vehicles are parked in front of or beside the container.
- Maintaining clear and safe access to your container.
- Making sure your container is in an open and well-lit area.
Avoiding service delays
- Be sure to place trash in clear view of the street and within three feet of the curb.
- Place your cart or bags out the evening before your service day.
- All trash must be bagged to receive service.
- Bags must weigh less than 35 pounds to receive service.
Keeping a clean area
If you have additional bags or items to dispose, please contact our Customer Service Department at 866-679-2776.
Mon - Fri: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Questions? We Have Answers!
Ready to discuss how we can help you? Simply fill out the form below, and one of our experts will reach out to you quickly to talk!