Like it or not, winter weather is coming and it’s going to be sticking around for a few months.
So what does this mean for your trash service?
At Mountain State Waste, we pride ourselves by offering the best service in the industry. But even then, Old Man Winter may have different ideas.
In the event of inclement weather, make sure to check our website: www.mountainstatewaste.com for announcements regarding any service delays or issues that we may be experiencing. We will have any delays posted on the home page of the website so you don’t have to search. We will also announce any delays on the MSW Facebook page, so make sure you are following us at www.facebook.com/MountainStateWaste!
While we will do everything in our power to pick up your trash in a timely matter this winter, there are a few things you can do to help us out:
- Make sure your trash is easily accessible for drivers and crew.
- Have your trash pickup area cleared of as much snow as possible.
- Make sure you trash is placed at the curb by 5:00am on your collection day. Service times can vary during winter weather events. We may pickup on your street earlier than normal while we wait for other roads to be cleared and deiced.
- If possible, refrain from calling about your service if delayed. We expect the phones to be busy on snowy days and we may not be able to get to your call immediately. Check our website and Facebook page first for service announcements. There is also a chat feature on our website if you need to communicate with one of our customer service representatives.
- Don’t throw snowballs at your MSW crew. (Just kidding–They love a good snowball fight!)
We really appreciate your help and patience.
Winter weather presents challenges for everyone at times, but we will do our best to deal with it and provide the great service you expect from Mountain State Waste. Thanks and we will see you soon!